By using your Co-op Connections Card you will be able to receive 10% to 85% discount on prescription drugs at over 60,000 national and regional pharmacy chain stores—including CVS, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Target and many more.
The Co-op Connections Program is free to all members of participating cooperatives. One card can be used for the entire family.
Using the Prescription Discount Feature
To maximize the benefits of the discount pharmacy program, here are some tips on how to use the program:
- Find a pharmacy near you by calling Member Services at 800-800-7616, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST and Saturday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST, or visiting the website at www.locateproviders.com. Use code '22203' as the group number under the "Groups" login section. Next enter your zip code and the recommended mile radius of 100 to search for providers near you.
- Please do not call the pharmacy for price quotes. Prices may change from day to day and they cannot be given over the telephone. To look up drug prices by location visit www.rxpricequotes.com.
- At www.rxpricequotes.com, you will find frequently asked questions, savings examples, a list of participating chains and a Drug Pricing Lookup tool. The Drug Pricing Lookup tool allows you to find the cost of your medications before you visit the pharmacy and look up participating locations near you.
- Present your Co-op Connections Card along with your prescriptions to the pharmacist. The pharmacy computer system will compare our contracted discount price with the pharmacy's retail price when the prescription is processed. You pay the lower of the two prices directly to the pharmacy at the point of sale.
- If your pharmacy happens to be selling any maintenance medications prescribed to treat on-going ailments, such as high blood pressure and arthritis, for less than the contracted price, you will receive the pharmacy's best price.
- If you experience any difficulties in using the pharmacy program, please call or ask the pharmacist to call our Member Services department at 800-800-7616, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST and Saturday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST.
Pharmacy discounts are Not Insurance and
are Not Intended as a Substitute for Insurance.
The discount is only available at participating pharmacies.
For more information about prescription discounts click below.