Start / Stop Service
To start new service please complete the online application and provide a Copy of Your ID.
- Complete the online application here.
- Once the application is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Once the application request is processed, a soft credit check will be done to determine if a deposit is needed.(See below for more information on deposits)
- We will contact you with the amount needed to connect the service(s). At a minimum, a $25 Establishment Fee is required (per service).
Please email your ID to email@example.com or FAX to 951-763-5297
Service will not be established until ID is received. Thank you
If you are not comfortable submitting your personal information online you may download the New Service packet here and submit via email or fax.
Welcome to Anza Electric Cooperative, Inc.
Click here for information about our cooperative and the cooperative difference.
Each applicant is subject to a “soft” credit check used to determine whether a deposit is needed and the amount. “Soft” credit checks don’t affect your credit. Some applicants will not be required to pay a deposit because of their good credit rating.
• Be sure to keep your account paid in a timely manner. Deposits equal to twice the average monthly bill may be charged if the account is delinquent three out of six months.
• Deposits are refunded either upon disconnection of the electric service or at the customer’s request after one year of service. If the account reflects no delinquencies or returned checks, a “soft” credit check will be processed through Online Utility Exchange to determine credit worthiness and possible refund. Active accounts eligible for refunds will have their deposits refunded onto their accounts.
• Residential accounts with kWh use greater than 4,000 kWh for a one-month period are subject to a deposit of twice the average bill for that location regardless of credit history.
Some properties have two or more electric services. Deposits for each service may be required based on the credit rating obtained. A $25.00 Establishment Fee will be charged for each electric service to be connected.
You may pay fees with a VISA, MASTERCARD or DISCOVER card by using the Pay-by-Phone system (951-763-4333 option #1) or online here. We will provide you with your new account number which is needed before you make payment. Checks and cash are also welcome if paying in the office (or with checks by mail).
Please be sure that you provide us with correct phone numbers and e-mail addresses as we will need to contact you prior to connecting the service in order to confirm location, payment and connection date.
We need at least one business day's notice to connect the service(s).
On occasion we can connect the service the same day if our crew is available. However, the customer is subject to additional fees of $250.00 if the service cannot be connected and the crew is unable to return to the office before closing at 4:30 p.m.
Please be aware that your service cannot be established unless you hear from our office. We want to ensure we have everything in place before the service is established.
Please look for a phone call or an e-mail from us. Thank you.
If you would like to have your electric service disconnected (Monday – Friday) please contact the cooperative office at 951-763-4333 , option #3 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.